FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Mormonism and temples/Baptism for the dead/Authentic Christian practice/CriticalSources
Source(s) of criticism
- Richard Abanes, Becoming Gods: A Closer Look at 21st-Century Mormonism (Harvest House Publishers: 2005). 273. ( Index of claims )
- D.A. Carson, "Did Paul Baptize for the Dead?," Christianity Today (10 August 1998): 63.
- Bill McKeever and Eric Johnson, Mormonism 101. Examining the Religion of the Latter-day Saints (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Baker Books, 2000), Chapter 15. ( Index of claims )
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, The Changing World of Mormonism (Moody Press, 1979), 517.( Index of claims )
- Contender Ministries, Questions All Mormons Should Ask Themselves. Answers
- Luke P. Wilson, "Did Jesus Establish Baptism for the Dead," Heart and Mind (January-March, 1997): 1-4.