FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Book of Mormon/Anachronisms/Animals/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- Richard Abanes, Becoming Gods: A Closer Look at 21st-Century Mormonism (Harvest House Publishers: 2005). 58, 359 n. 52, 53. ( Index of claims )
- Richard Abanes, One Nation Under Gods: A History of the Mormon Church (New York: Four Walls Eight Windows, 2003), 74 ( Index of claims )
- Origen Bachelor, Mormonism Exposed Internally and Externally (New York: Privately Published, 1838), 13. off-site
- Fawn M. Brodie, No Man Knows My History: The Life of Joseph Smith (New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1945), 70–71. ( Index of claims )
- John Dehlin, "Questions and Answers," Mormon Stories Podcast (25 June 2014).
- Eber D. Howe, Mormonism Unvailed (Painesville, OH, 1834), 34. (Affidavits examined) off-site
- John Hyde, Mormonism : Its Leaders and Designs, 2nd ed., (New York: W.P. Fetridge & Co., 1857), ?
- Thomas D.S. Key, Sc.D., Ed.D. (Biology), Th.D., “A Biologist Examines the Book of Mormon” Journal of the American Scientific Affiliation, XXX–VIII, 2, (June 1985): ?.
- Walter Martin, The Kingdom of the Cults (Revised) (Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 1997), 201. ( Index of claims )
- MormonThink.com website (as of 4 May 2012). Page: http://mormonthink.com/book-of-mormon-problems.htm
- Floyd C. McElveen, The Mormon Illusion (Ventura: Reagal Books, 1977), .
- Simon Southerton, Losing a Lost Tribe: Native Americans, DNA, and the Mormon Church (Salt Lake City, UT: Signature Books, 2004) xiv, 199. ( Index of claims )
- H. Stevenson, A Lecture on Mormonism (Newcastle: J. Blackwell and Co., 1839), 3-32. off-site