FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief, and practice.
Book of Mormon/Anachronisms/Biblical/Firstling sacrifices/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- William E. Biederwolf, Mormonism under the Searchlight (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1947), 16.
- Marvin W. Cowan, Mormon Claims Answered, (Salt Lake City: Utah Lighthouse Ministry, 1997 [original self-published, 1975]), 34.
- M.T. Lamb, The Golden Bible: Or, the Book of Mormon. Is It From God? (New York: Ward and Drummond, 1887), 109-110.
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, Covering Up the Black Hole in the Book of Mormon (Salt Lake City: Utah Lighthouse Ministry, 1990), 61–62.
- Sandra Tanner, "Bible and Book of Mormon Contradictions," Utah Lighthouse Ministry, no date, #6.
- James Tolle, Is the Book of Mormon from God? (Pasadena, Tex.: Haun Publishing Company, 1957), 18.