FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Book of Mormon/Anachronisms/Coins/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- Duwayne R. Anderson, Farewell to Eden: Coming to terms with Mormonism and Science (First Books Library, 2003), 240, note 125.
- John Ankerberg and John Weldon, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Mormonism (Eugene, OR: Harvest House, 1992), 285–86
- Origen Bachelor, Mormonism Exposed Internally and Externally (New York: Privately Published, 1838), 14. off-site
- Eber D. Howe, Mormonism Unvailed (Painesville, OH, 1834), 71. (Affidavits examined) off-site
- MormonThink.com website (as of 4 May 2012). Page: http://mormonthink.com/book-of-mormon-problems.htm
- John L. Smith, "What about those Gold Plates?" The Utah Evangel 33:6 (September 1986): 8.
- Search for the Truth DVD (2007) Resources