FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Book of Mormon/Anachronisms/Names/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- "That Man Alma," Utah Evangel 33:3 (April 1986): 2.
- Walter Martin, The Maze of Mormonism (Santa Ana, California: Vision House, 1979), 327.
- Robert McKay, "A Mormon Name," Utah Evangel 31:8 (August 1984): 4.
- John L. Smith, editorial comment on Robert McKay, "A Mormon Name," Utah Evangel 31:8 (August 1984): 4.
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, The Changing World of Mormonism (Moody Press, 1979), 124.( Index of claims )