FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Book of Mormon/Anachronisms/Sacrifice offered by non-Levites/Further Reading
Table of Contents <onlyinclude>
FairMormon Answers articles
FairMormon web site
- Kevin L. Barney, "Reflections on the Documentary Hypothesis," Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought 33 no. 1 (Spring 2000), 57–99. off-site
- Matthew Roper, "A Black Hole That's Not So Black (Review of Answering Mormon Scholars: A Response to Criticism of the Book, vol. 1 by Jerald and Sandra Tanner)," FARMS Review of Books 6/2 (1994): 156–203. off-site
- David R. Seely, "Lehi's Altar and Sacrifice in the Wilderness," Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 10/1 (2001): 62–69. off-site wiki
- Paul Y. Hoskisson, "I Have a Question: By what authority did Lehi, a non-Levite priest, offer sacrifices?," Ensign (March 1994), 52–54. off-site
- S. Kent Brown, From Jerusalem to Zarahemla: Literary and historical studies of the Book of Mormon (Religious Studies Center specialized monograph series, BYU; distributed by Bookcraft, 1998), 1–8. ISBN 1570085609.