FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Book of Mormon/As the most correct book/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- Richard Abanes, One Nation Under Gods: A History of the Mormon Church (New York: Four Walls Eight Windows, 2003), 74 ( Index of claims )
- John Dehlin, "Why People Leave the LDS Church," (2008).
- John Dehlin, "Questions and Answers," Mormon Stories Podcast (25 June 2014).
- Walter Martin, The Kingdom of the Cults (Revised) (Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 1997), 182. ( Index of claims )
- MormonThink.com website (as of 4 May 2012). Page: http://mormonthink.com/jst.htm
- Simon Southerton, Losing a Lost Tribe: Native Americans, DNA, and the Mormon Church (Salt Lake City, UT: Signature Books, 2004) xiv. ( Index of claims )