FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief, and practice.
Book of Mormon/B.H. Roberts' testimony/Further Reading
Table of Contents <onlyinclude>
FairMormon Answers articles
FairMormon web site
- FairMormon Topical Guide: Brigham H. Roberts / B.H. Roberts FairMormon link
- Davis Bitton, "B. H. Roberts and Book of Mormon Scholarship," Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 8/2 (1999): 60–69. off-site wiki
- Truman G. Madsen, "B. H. Roberts and the Book of Mormon," Brigham Young University Studies 19 no. 4 (Summer 1979), 427–445. off-site
- Truman G. Madsen, "B. H. Roberts after Fifty Years: Still Witnessing for the Book of Mormon," Ensign (December 1983), 11. off-site
- Daniel C. Peterson, "Yet More Abuse of B. H. Roberts (Review of The Disappointment of B. H. Roberts: Five Questions That Forced a Mormon General Authority to Abandon the Book of Mormon)," FARMS Review of Books 9/1 (1997): 69–86. off-site
- John W. Welch, "B. H. Roberts: Seeker After Truth," Ensign (March 1986), 56,Q&A on “Study of the Book of Mormon” and other points. off-site
- Anonymous, A Sure Foundation: Answers to Difficult Gospel Questions (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1988), 60-74.
- Truman G. Madsen, "B. H. Roberts and the Book of Mormon," in Book of Mormon Authorship: New Light on Ancient Origins, edited by Noel B. Reynolds and Charles D. Tate (eds.), (Provo, Utah : Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University ; Salt Lake City, Utah : Distributed by Bookcraft, 1996 ),7–31. ISBN 0884944697 GospeLink (requires subscrip.)
- Truman G. Madsen, ed., "B. H. Roberts: His Final Decade: Statements About the Book of Mormon (1924-1933)" (Provo, Utah: FARMS, n. d.).
- Truman G. Madsen and John W. Welch, "Did B. H. Roberts Lose Faith in the Book of Mormon?" (Provo, Utah: FARMS, 1985).
- John W. Welch, "Finding Answers to B. H. Roberts's Questions," (Provo, Utah: FARMS, 1985).
- John W. Welch, "No Sir, That's Not History," in Reexploring the Book of Mormon, edited by John W. Welch (Provo, Utah: FARMS, 1992), 88–90.GL direct link