FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Book of Mormon/Evidences/Legal codes/Further Reading
Table of Contents <onlyinclude>
- John W. Welch, "Legal Perspectives on the Slaying of Laban," Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 1/1 (1992): 119–141. wiki
|Book of Mormon on-line articles|
- Donald B. Doty, "I Have A Question: Why is the Book of Mormon the ‘most correct of any book on earth’?," Ensign (August 1988), 28–29. off-site
- Monte S. Nyman, "The Most Correct Book," Ensign (June 1984), 21. off-site
- Monte S. Nyman, "Why is the Book of Mormon the 'most correct book,' and how does it contain the fulness of the gospel?," Ensign (September 1976), 87. off-site
- John W. Welch, "The Destruction of Ammonihah and the Law of Apostate Cities," in Reexploring the Book of Mormon, edited by John W. Welch (Provo, Utah: FARMS, 1992), 176–178.
- John W. Welch, "Law and War in the Book of Mormon," in Ricks and Hamblin, eds., Warfare in the Book of Mormon (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book and FARMS, 1990), 46–102.
- John W. Welch, "Lehi's Last Will and Testament: A Legal Approach," in The Book of Mormon: Second Nephi, The Doctrinal Structure, ed. Monte S. Nyman and Charles D. Tate Jr. (Provo, UT: BYU Religious Studies Center, 1989), 61–82
- John W. Welch, "Law in the Book of Mormon: The Nephite Court Cases" (FARMS paper, 1996)
- John W. Welch, "'If a Man . . .': The Casuistic Law Form in the Book of Mormon" (FARMS paper, 1987).
- John W. Welch, "Series of Laws in the Book of Mormon" (FARMS paper, 1987)
- John W. Welch, "Judicial Process in the Trial of Abinadi" (FARMS paper, 1981).
|Book of Mormon printed materials|
- Free copy of the Book of Mormon with no obligation.