FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Book of Mormon/Population and demographics
Population and demographics in the Book of Mormon
Jump to Subtopic:
- Question: Was the Lehite colony too small to produce the population sizes indicated by the Book of Mormon?
- Question: What was the fate of the original Lehite colonists?
- Question: What were the relative size of Nephites vs. Lamanites?
- Question: Why aren't other inhabitants of the America's mentioned in the Book of Mormon?
- John L. Sorenson: "Several puzzles about the history of the Nephites and Lamanites are linked to the question of whether they found others already living in their promised land"