FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Book of Mormon/Stick of Ephraim/Further Reading
- Keith Meservy, "Ezekiel's Sticks and the Gathering of Israel," Ensign (February 1987), 4–14. off-site
- Brian E. Keck, "Ezekiel 37, Sticks, and Babylonian Writing Boards: A Critical Reappraisal," Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought 23 no. 1 (1990), 126–138. (A response to Meservy's 1987 Ensign article.) off-site
- Kevin Barney, "Ezekiel's Sticks," ByCommonConsent.com, 26 January 2006 off-site
- John L. Fowles, "The Jewish Lectionary and Book of Mormon Prophecy," Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 3/2 (1994): 118–122. off-site wiki
- Keith Meservy, "Ezekiel's 'Sticks'," Ensign (September 1977), 22–27.
- Hugh W. Nibley, An Approach to the Book of Mormon, 3rd edition, (Vol. 6 of the Collected Works of Hugh Nibley), edited by John W. Welch, (Salt Lake City, Utah: Deseret Book Company; Provo, Utah: Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies, 1988),311–328.