FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief, and practice.
Book of Mormon/Witnesses/David Whitmer told to leave/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- Brent Lee Metcalfe, "Apologetic and Critical Assumptions About Book of Mormon Historicity," Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought 26 no. 3 (Fall 1993), 153–184.
- MormonThink.com website (as of 22 April 2012). Page: http://mormonthink.com/witnessesweb.htm
- Grant H. Palmer, An Insider's View of Mormon Origins (Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 2002) . ( Index of claims )
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, Major Problems of Mormonism (Salt Lake City: Utah Lighthouse Ministry, 1989), 142–148.
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, "Roper Attacks Mormonism: Shadow or Reality?" Salt Lake City Messenger 82 (September 1992): 12–14.
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, The Changing World of Mormonism (Moody Press, 1979), 97.( Index of claims )