FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief, and practice.
Brigham Young/Plural marriage
Plural marriage and Brigham Young
Jump to Subtopic:
- Question: Did Brigham Young and Joseph Smith say that polygamists were allowed to go beyond normal bounds of social interaction?
- Question: Did Brigham Young boast about his ability to get more wives even though he was married to 50-60 women?
- Question: Why did Emma Smith and Brigham Young dislike one another?
- Question: Why did Brigham Young say that women "have no right to meddle in the affairs of the Kingdom of God"?
- Question: Did Brigham Young believe that one could not enter the Celestial Kingdom unless they were a polygamist?