FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Category:"Questions and Answers" on Mormon Stories
Pages in category ""Questions and Answers" on Mormon Stories"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Question: Did any of Joseph's scribes ever say anything about Joseph's story of the vision changing over time?
- Question: Did Joseph Smith begin his prophetic career with a "trinitarian" idea of God?
- Question: Is there any reference to God the Father being present in Joseph Smith's 1832 account?
- Question: What are the criticisms related to Joseph Smith's accounts of the First Vision?
- Question: Why did the Prophet construct the 1832 narrative in a manner such as to exclude explicit mention of the Father's appearance?
- Question: Why does Joseph Smith's 1832 account of the First Vision not mention two personages?