FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Category:Facts Mormons Won't Tell You
Response to claims made in "Facts Mormons Won't Tell You When They Come to the Door"
Pages in category "Facts Mormons Won't Tell You"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Question: Are the dead being "baptized into the Mormon faith?"
- Question: Did early Mormon leaders believe that Jesus Christ was a polygamist?
- Question: Did Joseph Smith state that the moon was inhabited, and that its inhabitants were dressed like Quakers?
- Question: Do Latter-day Saints believe in a practice called "celestial sex," and that this is the manner in which "spirit children" are formed?
- Question: Do Latter-day Saints believe that they will one day 'supplant' God?
- Question: Do Latter-day Saints consider Jesus to be the brother of Satan?
- Question: Do Mormon men believe that they will become "gods of their own planets" and rule over others?
- Question: Do Mormons believe Jesus Christ was a polygamist?
- Question: Do Mormons believe Jesus Christ was married?
- Question: Do Mormons believe that everyone else will be "damned"?
- Question: Do Mormons believe that God lives on a planet called "Kolob"?
- Question: Do Mormons believe that Mary was still a virgin when Jesus was born?
- Question: Do Mormons believe that the Bible has less value because it contains errors?
- Question: Do Mormons believe that the temple garment will protect them from physical harm?
- Question: Does the practice of baptism for the dead have ancient roots?
- Question: Does the term "familiar spirit" in the Book of Mormon refer to occult practices?
- Question: Has the Church hidden the fact that Joseph fired a gun while in Carthage Jail?
- Question: How do Latter-day Saints understand the significance of Christ's death on the cross?
- Question: How do Latter-day Saints understand the significance of the blood shed by Christ?
- Question: Is any book of scripture perfect?
- Question: Is it possible that Joseph Smith is not a martyr because, while in jail, he had a gun and he had the temerity to defend himself?
- Question: Is it true that Joseph killed two men by firing at the mob?
- Question: Is the Mormon temple garment simply "magic underwear"?
- Question: Isn't the inverted five-pointed star on some Mormon temples really a symbol of evil?
- Question: What is baptism for the dead?