FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
This category contains articles that discuss Jesus Christ.
Pages in category "Jesus Christ"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:10:Preexistent Jesus and a divinized humanity
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:11:Do Mormons make too much of Jesus Christ
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:12:Mormons are not Arians
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:13:Mormons reject Augustinian ideas about depravity and original sin
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:14:Joseph Smith could hold his own in early Christian debates
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:15:Christian beliefs do not need to have Neo-Platonic influence to be true
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:16:Joseph Smith more coherent than Augustine on matter and the divine
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:17:Creedal Christians can learn from Mormon views about Jesus and creation
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:19:Vastness of Joseph Smith's theology - it is not pagan
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:1:Sameness of Jesus' humanity
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:20:Joseph Smith does not deny grace or claim to earn salvation
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:21:Joseph Smith's theosis does not supplant God or veer into polytheism
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:2:Mormonism a mirror for other Christians
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:3:Mormonism does justice to glory and majesty of Christ
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:4:Mormons don't know where to stop giving glory to Jesus
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:5:Mormons, Nicea, and Plato
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:6:Mormons retrieved early Christian beliefs rejected by creeds
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:7:Mormons and creatio ex nihilo
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:8:Revelation vs historical guesswork about Jesus
- Source:Webb:BYUS:2011:9:Mormon trinitarian views are not polytheistic
- Stephen H. Webb: "Evidence That Demands Our Amazement... Joseph Smith was a remarkable person"