FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Criticism of Mormonism/Mormonism is a cult/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- Alan W. Gomes, Unmasking the Cults (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Zondervan, 1995), 1–-.
- The Utah Evangel 31 (May 1984): 1.
- The Utah Evangel 33 (May 1986): 3.
- Walter Martin, The Kingdom of the Cults (Revised) (Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 1997), 173. ( Index of claims )
- Richard N. and Joan K. Ostling, Mormon America: The Power and the Promise, (New York:HarperCollins Publishers, 2000), 354. ( Index of claims )
- James R. Spencer, Beyond Mormonism: An Elder's Story (Grand Rapids: Chosen Books, 1984), 138.