FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Forgeries/Burrows Cave artifacts/Further Reading
Table of Contents <onlyinclude>
FairMormon Answers articles
FairMormon web site
- FAIR, "Reviews of DNA Evidence for Book of Mormon Geography" FairMormon link
- Book of Mormon Archaeological Forum, "Great Lakes 'Heartland' Model" (summary page)
- Joe V. Andersen, "A critical Review of Wayne N. May's This Land: Zarahemla and the Nephite Nation."
- Brant Gradner, "This Idea: The "This Land" Series and the U.S.-Centric Reading of the Book of Mormon (A review of "This Land: Zarahemla and the Nephite Nation; This Land: Only One Cumorah!; and This Land: They Came from the East" by: Edwin G. Goble and Wayne N. May; Wayne N. May; and Wayne N. May)," FARMS Review 20/2 (2008): 141–162. off-site wiki
- Diane E. Wirth, "The Bearded, White God Is Everywhere—or Is He? (Review of: Fair Gods and Feathered Serpents: A Search for the Early Americas' Bearded White God)," FARMS Review of Books 12/1 (2000): 9–22. off-site