FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Forgeries related to Mormonism/Joseph Smith and the Kinderhook Plates/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- Fawn M. Brodie, No Man Knows My History: The Life of Joseph Smith (New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1945), 291. ( Index of claims )
- John Dehlin, "Questions and Answers," Mormon Stories Podcast (25 June 2014).
- MormonThink.com website (as of 5 May 2012). Page: http://mormonthink.com/firstvisionweb.htm
- Grant H. Palmer, An Insider's View of Mormon Origins (Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 2002) 1, 31, 42. ( Index of claims )
- Wilhelm Wyl, Mormon Portraits Volume First: Joseph Smith the Prophet, His Family and Friends (Salt Lake City: Tribune Printing and Publishing Co., 1886), 205–212.