FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief, and practice.
Holy Ghost/Similar experiences/Further Reading
FairMormon Answers Wiki Table of Contents <onlyinclude>
- Blake T. Ostler, "Spiritual Experiences as the Basis for Belief and Commitment," (2007 FAIR Conference Presentation). FairMormon link
- Wendy Ulrich, "'Believest thou...?': Faith, Cognitive Dissonance, and the Psychology of Religious Experience," FairMormon link
|The Apostasy, Roger Keller, 2004 FAIR Conference|
- Part 1: The Apostasy 1
- Part 1: The Apostasy 2
- Part 1: The Apostasy 3
- Part 1: The Apostasy 4
- Part 1: The Apostasy 5
- Daniel C. Peterson, "Reflections on Secular Anti-Mormonism," FARMS Review 17/2 (2005): 423–450. off-site FairMormon link
- How Do I Recognize and Understand the Spirit?
- PREACH MY GOSPEL, A GUIDE TO MISSIONARY SERVICE ISBN 9780402366171