FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Source(s) of the criticism
- Richard Abanes, Becoming Gods: A Closer Look at 21st-Century Mormonism (Harvest House Publishers: 2005). 183. ( Index of claims )
- Richard Abanes, One Nation Under Gods: A History of the Mormon Church (New York: Four Walls Eight Windows, 2003), 287 575n38(PB) ( Index of claims )
- Walter Martin, The Kingdom of the Cults (Revised) (Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 1997), 229-230. ( Index of claims )
- Bill McKeever and Eric Johnson, Mormonism 101. Examining the Religion of the Latter-day Saints (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Baker Books, 2000), Chapter 2. ( Index of claims )
- Contender Ministries, Questions All Mormons Should Ask Themselves. Answers
- Ron Rhodes, "Christ," in Norman L. Geisler, The Counterfeit Gospel of Mormonism (Eugene, Ore.: Harvest House, 1998), 129.
- Tower to Truth Ministries, "50 Questions to Ask Mormons," towertotruth.net (accessed 15 November 2007). 50 Answers
- Watchman Fellowship, The Watchman Expositor (Page 1)