FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Mormonism and gender issues/Same-sex attraction/Further Reading
FairMormon Answers Wiki Table of Contents <onlyinclude>
FairMormon web site
|Same-sex attraction, homosexuality, and other gender issues FairMormon articles on-line|
- FAIR blog - Blog posts on homosexuality including a podcast series
|Same-sex attraction, homosexuality, and other gender issues on-line articles|
- Evergreen International - resources encouraging those with SSA to live the Church's standards of chastity
- Northstar - support group for those affected by SSA who wish to live the Church's standard of chastity
- Same sex attraction - collection of resources for those with SSA published by the Church
- Agency—Freedom to Choose - mormon.org
- Bruce C. Hafen, "Elder Bruce C. Hafen Speaks on Same-Sex Attraction," report of address given to Evergreen International annual conference, 19 September 2009.
- Bishop Keith B. McMullin, "Remarks," given at 20th annual Evergreen International conference held in Salt Lake City, 18 September 2010.
- "To The One," address given to twelve-stake fireside, Brigham Young University (5 March 1978); reprinted in Boyd K. Packer, That All May Be Edified (Bookcraft, 1982), pp. 186–200, emphasis added; italics in original. GL direct link
- Jeffrey R. Holland, "Helping Those Who Struggle with Same-Gender Attraction," Ensign (October 2007), 42-45.
- Dallin H. Oaks, "Same-Gender Attraction," Ensign (October 2007), 9.
- Dallin H. Oaks and Lance B. Wickman, "Same Gender Attraction," interview with Church Public Affairs (2006). off-site
- Gregory L. Smith, "Shattered Glass: The Traditions of Mormon Same-Sex Marriage Advocates Encounter Boyd K. Packer," Mormon Studies Review 23/1 (2011): 61–85. off-site wiki
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, "The Divine Institution of Marriage," (13 August 2008).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, God Loveth His Children (Intellectual Reserve, 2007).
- Michael Otterson, "Church Responds to HRC Petition," (12 October 2010).
|Same-sex attraction, homosexuality, and other gender issues printed materials|