FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Mormonism and the nature of God/God is a Spirit/Lecture of Faith 5 teaches the Father is "a personage of spirit"/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- "Godhead Doctrines," Mormons in Transition website (accessed 2 October 2005).
- Dan Vogel, "The Earliest Mormon Concept of God," in Line Upon Line: Essays on Mormon Doctrine, edited by Gary James Bergera, (Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 1989), 17–33.
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, The Case Against Mormonism, 2 vols., (Salt Lake City, 1967), 1:120–128.
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, Mormonism—Shadow or Reality?, 5th edition, (Salt Lake City: Utah Lighthouse Ministry, 1987), 169.
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner, The Changing World of Mormonism (Moody Press, 1979), 185.( Index of claims )
- Grant Underwood, "Origins of Mormonism Revisited," Journal of Mormon History 15 (1989): 16–17.
- Watchman Fellowship, The Watchman Expositor (Page 3)