FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
|Slaying Laban on-line articles|
- Jeffrey R. Holland, "How can I explain Nephi's killing Laban to my nonmember friends? Some really reject it as scriptural," Ensign (September 1976), 83–87. off-site
- Val Larsen, "Killing Laban: The Birth of Sovereignty in the Nephite Constitutional Order," Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 16/1 (2007): 26–41. off-site wiki
- Ben McGuire, "Nephi and Goliath: A Case Study of Literary Allusion in the Book of Mormon," Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 18/1 (2009): 16–31. off-site wiki
- Rodney Turner, "Why did the Lord command Nephi to slay Laban, when to do so was contrary to the commandment, 'Thou shalt not kill'?," Ensign (February 1996), 62. off-site
- John W. Welch, "Legal Perspectives on the Slaying of Laban," Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 1/1 (1992): 119–141. wiki