FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of the doctrine, practice, and history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The Seer/Further Reading
< The Seer
FairMormon Answers Wiki Table of Contents <onlyinclude>
FairMormon Answers articles
FairMormon web site
- Lance Starr, "'The Seer:' Reliable Source?" FAIR article.
- The Seer (scanned copies at BYU Library web site) off-site
- Letter from Brigham Young in Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star 17:298 (12 May 1855) off-site
- Orson Pratt's confession in Journal of Discourses 7:374–76 (29 January 1860) off-site
- Messages of the First Presidency, edited by James R. Clark, Vol. 2, (Salt Lake City: Bookcraft, 1965), 214. GL direct link
- Brigham H. Roberts, Comprehensive History of the Church (Provo, Utah: Brigham Young University Press, 1965), 4:61–62, note 16. GospeLink (requires subscrip.)