FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Topical Guide/Book of Mormon/Textual Issues
- Changes in the Book of Mormon (Link)
- Chiasmus (Link)
- Hebraisms (Link)
- Isaiah (Link)
- King James Language (Link)
- New Testament Quotations (Link)
- Reformed Egyptian (Link)
- Wordprints (Link)
Jump to Subtopic:
- Reasons for textual changes made to the Book of Mormon over the years after it was first published
- "God" changed to "Son of God" in the Book of Mormon
- "White and delightsome" changed to "pure and delightsome"
- "Benjamin" was changed to "Mosiah" in later editions of the Book of Mormon
- Words missing in Alma 32:30