FAIR Resources Index
The following is a list of resources available on the FAIR website, organized alphabetically by title. We hope you find it helpful. If there are other resources you feel should be added, please be sure to let us know. You can send an e-mail to [email protected].
- Ask the Apologist
- Families, Friends, & Apologists by Allen L. Wyatt. (Mesa, Arizona: FAIR, June 2005).
- “Ask the Apologist” — Grace and Works by Michael W. Fordham. .
- “Ask the Apologist” — How Are Modern Apostles Witnesses of Christ? by Cooper Johnson. .
- “Ask the Apologist” — Is “Nauvoo” A Real Hebrew Word? by Kevin L. Barney. .
- “Ask the Apologist” — Plural Marriage in the Book of Mormon and D&C by Michael W. Fordham. .
- “Ask the Apologist” — The Temple and Masonry by Greg Kearny. .
- “Ask the Apologist” — Why Is the LDS Sabbath on Sunday? by Marc Schindler. .
- Agency vs. Predestination by John A. Tvedtnes. (2006).
- The John D. Lee Lead Scroll by Steve Mayfield. (2006).
- Membership of Certain of Joseph Smith’s Family in the Western Presbyterian Church of Palmyra by Milton V. Backman and James B. Allen. BYU Studies (1970).
- ” by Dan Vogel by Craig L. Foster. BYU Studies (1999).
- “Adding to” or “taking away from” the Bible. FAIR Wiki (City Unknown: FAIR).
- “Adieu” in the Book of Mormon. FAIR Wiki (City Unknown: FAIR).
- “And I Saw the Stars”: The Book of Abraham and Ancient Geocentric Astronomy by John Gee, William J. Hamblin and Daniel C. Peterson; . Astronomy, Papyrus, and Covenant (City Unknown: FARMS), 1-15.
- “By the Gift and Power of God” by Neal A. Maxwell. Echoes and Evidences of the Book of Mormn (City Unknown: FARMS), 1-15.
- “Doctor” Philastus Hurlburt by Russell Anderson. .
- “Dr.” Walter Martin Sues the LDS Church by Kevin W. Graham. .
- “Everything is Everything:” Was Joseph Smith Influenced by Kabbalah? by William J. Hamblin. FARMS Review of Books (Provo, Utah: FARMS, 1996), 251-325.
- “For the Sum of Three Thousand Dollars” by Susan Easton Black and Larry C. Porter. JBMS (City Unknown: FARMS), 4-11.
- “Had for Good and Evil”: 19th-Century Literary Treatments of the Book of Mormon by Richard H. Cracroft. JBMS (City Unknown: FARMS, 2003), 4-19.
- “I Have Said, ‘Ye Are Gods'”: Concepts Conductive to the Early Christian Doctrine of Deifciation in Patristic Literature and the Underlying Strata of the Greek New Testament Text by D. Charles Pyle. (1999 FAIR Conference presentation.).
- “Is Mormonism Christian?”: Reflections on a Complicated Question by Jan Shipps. BYU Studies 33:3.
- “Mormon” as Chinese for the “Gates of Hell” by W. John Walsh and Stephen R. Gibson. .
- “O that my voice could reach the ears of those uninformed and misinformed” by Suzanne Armitage. (Mesa, Arizona: FAIR).
- “Secret Combinations” Revisted: by Daniel C. Peterson. Journal of Book of Mormon Studies (Provo: FARMS, 1992), 184-188.
- “The Workmanship Thereof Was Exceedingly Fine” by John A. Tvedtnes. Journal of Book of Mormon Studies (Provo: FARMS, 1997), 73-75.
- “Tract Made Without Evidence” by Dr. William Hamblin. .
- “We Did Again Take Our Journey” by David A. LeFevre. JBMS, 15:2 (City Unknown: FARMS, 2006), 58-122.
- “What Has Athens to Do with Jerusalem?”: Apostasy and Restoration in the Big Picture by Daniel C. Peterson. (1999 FAIR Conference presentation.).
- “Ye Are Gods”: Psalm 82 and John 10 as Witnesses to the Divine Nature of Humankind by Daniel C. Peterson. The Disciple as a Scholar (City Unknown: FARMS), 471-594.
- In the Name of Islam by Daniel C. Peterson and William J. Hamblin. (City Unknown: MeridianMagazine).
- 2003 FAIR Conference
- The LDS Church and the Race Issue: A Study in Misplaced Apologetics by Armand Mauss. .
- 2004 FAIR Conference presentation.
- Born That Way? Facts and Fiction About Homosexuality by A. Dean Byrd. .
- I Don’t Have A Testimony of the History of the Church by Davis Bitton. .