Anyone with Internet access in the conference hall is invited to comment here on Thursday’s presentations.
If your commenting on your own blog or other site, please feel free to link to it here.
- Wade Miller, “Science and the Book of Mormon”
- Vickey Taylor, “The Sariah Dilemma: Finding Increased Faith When Our Children Misplace Their Own”
- John Gee, “The Larger Issue”
- Ugo Perego, “Haplogroup X in Light of Recent Book of Mormon Claims”
- McKay White, “The Kirtland Safety Society: The Myths, the Facts, and the Prophet’s Good Name”
- Ron Barney, “The Reliability of Mormon History Produced by the LDS Church”
- Robert White, “On Being An Apologist: Imperatives, Predicaments, Perils, and Blessings”