Sorry I’m a little late getting this up today. Anyone with Internet access in the conference hall is invited to comment here on Friday’s presentations.
If your commenting on your own blog or other site, please feel free to link to it here.
- John Lynch, “‘Uh oh!’ to ‘Ah ha!’ in Apologetics—20/20 Foresight for a Faithful Future in Defending the Church”
- Brant Gardner, “Joseph the Seer, or Why Joseph Translated with a Rock in His Hat”
- Ron Hellings, “Joseph Smith and Modern Cosmology”
- Matthew Brown, “Brigham Young’s Teachings on Adam”
- Greg Smith, “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Plural Marriage (*But Were Afraid To Ask)
- Richard Sherlock, “Mormonism in the Public Square”
- Daniel Peterson, “The Temple as a Place of Ascent to God”