FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
FAIRwiki:Specific author template
Copyright © 2005–2010 Foundation for Apologetic Information and Research. The content of this page may be not copied, published, or redistributed without the prior written consent of FAIR.
FAIR: Defending The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints since 1997
This article is a draft. FAIRwiki editors are currently editing it. We welcome your suggestions on improving the content.
- This page serves as either an index for or a review of claims and/or responses to attacks on LDS Church made by (or having reference to) this author's work. The inclusion of an author's work here does not imply that he or she is necessarily "anti-Mormon," or that none of his or her work(s) have value. FAIR has either noted particularly bad scholarship related to the research contained in this particular work and/or considers significant elements of this work to be "anti-Mormon" in tone or content, or this work has been used by critics to attack the Church. (Page numbers may have small letters added to them (e.g., a, b, c, etc.) to make unique labels for cross-linking within the wiki. These small letters do not refer to anything in the original book.)
- Those who do not wish to examine the claims contained in what some would consider an "anti-Mormon" work are advised to proceed no further.
FAIR wiki articles
These wiki articles address claims made by this author.
- Place wiki links here
- Place links or references to reviews here
- Richard Abanes
- One Nation Under Gods — (Index of claims)
- Becoming Gods: A Closer Look at 21st-Century Mormonism — (Index of claims)
- Inside Today's Mormonism (2007 re-issue of Becoming Gods)
- Will Bagley
- Fawn McKay Brodie
- Todd Compton
- Ed Decker
- Sally Denton
- Dan Erickson
- Norman L. Geisler
- Hurlbut-Howe affidavits
- Ronald V. Huggins
- Jon Krakauer
- Charles Larson
- McKeever & Johnson
- Rodney L. Meldrum
- Brent L. Metcalfe
- Christopher Marc Nemelka
- The "Lost 116 pages"
- The "Sealed Portion"
- Linda King Newell and Valeen Tippetts Avery
- Richard N. Ostling and Joan K. Ostling
- Grant Palmer
- Bruce H. Porter
- B.H. Roberts
- D. Michael Quinn
- Early Mormonism and the Magic World View — (Index of claims)
- "LDS Church Authority and New Plural Marriages, 1890–1904"
- The Mormon Hierarchy: Origins of Power
- The Mormon Hierarchy: Extensions of Power — (Index of claims)
- Same-Sex Dynamics Among Nineteenth-Century Americans: A Mormon Example — (Index of claims)
- George D. Smith
- Carol Whang Shutter
- September Dawn (film)
- Simon G. Southerton
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner