FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Pergunta: Quais ensinamentos "claras e preciosas" o Livro de Mórmon fornecer sobre Satanás?
Question: What "plain and precious" teachings does the Book of Mormon provide regarding Satan?
Book of Mormon doctrines relating to what the devil doesn't want us to know
- Murmuring quenches the Spirit (1 Nephi 3:5–6)
- How Satan will be bound during the millennium (1 Nephi 22:26)
- Satan is the father of all lies (2 Nephi 2:18)
- Satan's techniques for ensnaring men (2 Nephi 28:19-30)
- The evil spirit teaches that a man must not pray (2 Nephi 32:8)
- Satan whispers to people that there is no hell nor devil (2 Nephi 28:22)
- What motivates Satan - retribution for his misery (2 Nephi 2:18, 2 Nephi 2:27)
- What is meant by 'the chains of hell' (Alma 12:9-11)
- Laboring diligently in the vineyard protects us from sin and the cunning snares of the devil (Alma 28:14)
- Anti-Christ defined (Alma 30:6-60)
- The devil hates all men, including those that follow him (Alma 30:60)
- "Wickedness never was happiness" (Alma 41:10)
- Pride is Satan's most effective tool for our destruction (3 Nephi 6:10-16)
- Satan is the father of all contention (3 Nephi 11:29)