FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
La Primera Visión de José Smith/Las críticas a los acontecimientos ocurridos después de la Primera Visión
Las críticas a los acontecimientos ocurridos después de la Primera Visión
Saltar a subtema:
- Joseph Smith's early knowledge of the nature of God
- Published references to Joseph Smith's First Vision
- Brigham Young and Joseph Smith's First Vision
- John Taylor's understanding of the First Vision
- Did Joseph Smith join other churches contrary to commandment in the First Vision?
- Is there evidence that Joseph or his family were persecuted because of the First Vision?
- Claims that the First Vision was fabricated by Joseph Smith to give him a line of "Godly authority"
- Some Church leaders referred to the personages that appeared in the First Vision as "angels"
Joseph Smith's First Vision/Early knowledge of the nature of God Joseph Smith's First Vision/Published references Joseph Smith's First Vision/Brigham Young Joseph Smith's First Vision/John Taylor Joseph Smith's First Vision/Joseph Smith joined other churches Joseph Smith's First Vision/Persecution after the vision Joseph Smith's First Vision/Fabricated to give "Godly authority" Joseph Smith's First Vision/Personages that appeared referred to by Church leaders as "angels"