Brittany Mangus. Springville, Utah: Cedar Fort Inc., 2007. Softbound, 5.5″ x 8.5″, 77 pages.
Before you accept a diamond ring or a mission call, be sure you are prepared to worship in the temple!
- How do I actually prepare for the temple?
- Do I really need to prepare myself to attend the temple? I am worthy of a temple recommend. Can’t I just go?
- What is the endowment? What is its purpose?
- What is temple etiquette?
- Why are the ceremonies symbolic? How will I know what they mean?
- How can I learn more about the temple?
This book is specifically tailored to the needs of young adult women. An introduction to the world of temple worship, it instructs them how to prepare to receive the endowment and why preparation is important.