When non-Mormons learn that a Mormon temple may be built in their neighborhood, it is understandable that they may have questions or worries about its impact on their area.
Please explore the sub-articles available in the menu above to learn about the most common questions and concerns.
- Can non-Mormons enter the temple?
- Will it be noisy?
- Will light pollution be a problem at night?
- Will Sundays be more busy around the temple?
- Will the temple hurt the resale value of my house?
- Will the temple increase Mormon proselyting in my neighborhood?
- Will the temple increase parking problems or congestion on my street?