FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Joseph Smith/Moniavioisuus/Moniavioisuuden salaaminen
- Totuus moniavioisuuden salaamisesta
- Joseph Smith hiding plural marriages from his first wife, Emma
- Whitney kirjeessä
- Moniavioisuus Laillisuus
- Question: Did Joseph Smith ever publicly attempt to teach the doctrine of plural marriage?
- Question: Why did Joseph keep the doctrine of plural marriage private?
- Question: Why did Joseph Smith say "I had not been married scarcely five minutes...before it was reported that I had seven wives"?
- Question: Was Joseph Smith ever charged with adultery under Illinois law?
- Question: Were there any similar cases under Illinois adultery statute which demonstrate that Joseph was not breaking the law?
- Kysymys: Kirjoittiko Joseph Smith salaisia rakkauskirjeitä joillekin vaimoistaan?
- Question: How do critics of the Church portray Joseph Smith's letter to the Whitney family as a "love letter"?
- Question: What was the real purpose of the letter written by Joseph Smith to the parents of Sarah Ann Whitney?