FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Hiding the truth/Did Emma know/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- Richard Abanes, One Nation Under Gods: A History of the Mormon Church (New York: Four Walls Eight Windows, 2003), 283, 572n11 ( Index of claims )
- John Dehlin, "Why People Leave the LDS Church," (2008).
- John Dehlin, "Questions and Answers," Mormon Stories Podcast (25 June 2014).
- MormonThink.com website (as of 28 April 2012). Page: http://mormonthink.com/joseph-smith-polygamy.htm
- George D. Smith, Nauvoo Polygamy: "...but we called it celestial marriage" (Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 2008), 1, 3-4, 51, 247. ( Index of claims , (Detailed book review))