FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Joseph Smith/Polygamy/Marriages to young women/CriticalSources
Source(s) of the criticism
- Fawn M. Brodie, No Man Knows My History: The Life of Joseph Smith (New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1945), 181–182. ( Index of claims )
- John Dehlin, "Why People Leave the LDS Church," (2008).
- John Dehlin, "Questions and Answers," Mormon Stories Podcast (25 June 2014).
- Jon Krakauer, Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith (Anchor, 2004), chapter 11.
- Bill McKeever and Eric Johnson, Mormonism 101. Examining the Religion of the Latter-day Saints (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Baker Books, 2000), Chapter 17. ( Index of claims )
- Richard N. and Joan K. Ostling, Mormon America: The Power and the Promise, (New York:HarperCollins Publishers, 2000), 61. ( Index of claims )
- Richard S. Van Wagoner, Mormon Polygamy: A History (Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 1989), 5-6, 53.