FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Website reviews/Mormon Stories
Responses to Mormon Stories and Open Stories Foundation
A FairMormon Analysis of: Mormon Stories and Open Stories Foundation, a work by author: John Dehlin, et al.
Reviews of this website or organization
- "Why People Leave the LDS Church" (2008)
- "Understanding Mormon Disbelief" (2012) - a deeply flawed survey circulated to the media
- Gregory L. Smith, “Dubious Mormon Stories: A Twenty-First Century Construction of Exit Narratives,” 23 February 2013.
- Gregory L. Smith, “Return of the Unread Review: A Mormon Story,” 23 February 2013.
Articles which respond to specific questions or criticism
Summary: John Dehlin attempts to dismiss Rosalynde Welch because her father-in-law is Jack Welch, founder of FARMS.
- Click here to see FairMormon Answers to specific issues raised by this work or source's podcast.