FairMormon is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing well-documented answers to criticisms of LDS doctrine, belief and practice.
Mormonismus und die Bibel/Praktiken im Alten Testament
Mormonismus und die Bibel: Praktiken im Alten Testament
Springe zum Thema:
- Question: Did Joseph Smith teach animal sacrifice as part of the "restoration of all things"?
- Question: Is there a contradiction between the Old Testament concept of "cursing" enemies and Latter-day Saint scriptures stating that we should "bless" our enemies?
- Question: Were curses pronounced upon the enemies of Mormonism in the Kirtland Temple?
- Question: Did George A. Smith pray that the Lord would kill the mobbers that were attacking the Saints?
- Question: Did Heber C. Kimball curse the president of the United States?